This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that DearDeath.com does not own or control, or to people that DearDeath.com does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- DearDeath.com collects personal information when you register to our Forum, when you subscribe to DearDeath.com newsletter, when you use DearDeath.com products or services, when you visit DearDeath.com pages. DearDeath.com may also receive personal information from our business partners.
- When you register with DearDeath.com, we ask for your email address. Once you register with DearDeath.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- DearDeath.com also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser cookie information and the page you requested.
- DearDeath.com uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to provide traffic statistics to our webmaster. None of the statistics reported include personal information about any DearDeath.com user.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- DearDeath.com will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
- DearDeath.com may send personal information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
oWe need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of DearDeath.com to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personal information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- DearDeath.com may set and access DearDeath.com cookies on your computer.
- DearDeath.com allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to DearDeath.com's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- DearDeath.com gives you the ability to delete your subscription to our services at any time.
DearDeath.com may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.